Monday, September 13, 2010
I was having a conversation with my homegirl last week. Somehow we got on the subject of downlow or secretly homo men (Okay, I know how we got on the subject, but I can't tell YALL that. Long story short, I think someone is Gay or Bi based on their behavior).
So..after our discussion and after I explained it to my homegirl, she kinda agreed then said "THAT WOULD BE A GREAT POST"
Really?!?!? I don't want to offend anyone. I don't want the secretly homo men to get mad cause I called them out. I don't want the men in denial to be even more annoyed, but most of all, I don't want to UPSET the straight men who have homo tendacies.
But I'm going to do it anyway.
NOT SO OBVIOUS SIGNS HE IS A HOMO
1. He takes camera phone pics of himself...A LOT - Who else does this besides women. It's barely acceptable for women, but why are you as a GROWN STRAIGHT MAN taking mad camera phone pics of yourself? If you are straight ..STOP cause you look like a girl.
2. In a social setting he doesn't talk to women - He is encircled in a group of dudes in a social setting, a pretty girl comes up and no one stop talking to engage her. The dudes just keep talking to eachother about NOTHING. The girl tosses her hair and even makes eye contact but still NO CONVO for her. Worse yet if the dudes get MAD if she interrupts the conversation (true story). Um DUDE...you look like you don't like girls. Talk to some women for goodness sake. WTH
3. He's still a virgin - NUFF SAID
4. He has a low sex drive or doesn't want to have sex at all - Yes I stated this may be a sign that he has another girl, but DUH it could also mean he is HOMOSEXUAL and dosen't like poon at all or THAT MUCH. No he's not just "Being a good guy" he's being a HOMO.
5. His lip gloss is Shinier than yours - Why are his lips shinier than yours? Why is he putting on SO MUCH blistex that his lips shine? Further, why does it do it like that on PURPOSE. Naw his lips shouldn't be ashy, but they also shouldn't be POPPIN.
6. He gets his toes done, nails manicured and eyebrows waxed EVERY 2 WEEKS -He up in the nail salon more than you with his own nail kit AND puts on clear polish when the mani/pedi is done. STOP IT. This is VERY VERY HOMO. Nothing wrong with a man grooming himself but if yall have a standing bi-weekly appointment together, he may not be trying to stay groomed for YOU....he may be getting groomed for "poker night"
7. He did a significant bid in prison - again, NUFF SAID
8. "MAN I THOUGHT THAT WAS A WOMAN" - Do I really need to explain this one? He always "accidentally" hits on transexuals? Or "She looked like a woman in the picture" or "I was drunk and her butt pads looked good" REALLY THO? STOP...he's probably prefers someone that has both parts.
9. He always spending the night at his man's house - Ummm..yeah..that don't sound right.
Okay so maybe none of this means he is a gay, but it does make you wonder. I guess this is more of a public service announcement to dudes to STOP DOING fruity stuff that makes you more feminine than when Ru-paul works the runway. Then again, I know some gay guys that don't do ANY of the aforementioned, so this could just mean you are just way past metrosexual...maybe you are just a GIRL. SMH
Friday, September 10, 2010
In the dating world you have a lot of hopeful women. Women who are so desperate to find “The one” they make excuses for some of the lamest behavior from men I ever did see. This behavior is often seen as confusing. Confusing behavior is easy to make an excuse for because it could be a billion reasons why he’s telling you he’s acting this way or reasons you came up with yourself. Will luck for your, true is going to stop bullspitting you.
10 of the most confusing things a man does dating wise with simple answers
1. Tell you he loves you when he doesn't - He’s doing it to get the draws and to keep you being his lil puppy. Makes it easier to manipulate you.
2. Acts like he doesn’t like you – He’s trying to impress his boys by being a “player”.
3. Asks for your number but doesn’t call – He just wanted to either get rid of you, not hurt your feelings or he changed his mind about calling because of something you did.
4. Lies about his age – He likes tenderonis and doesn’t want to creep you out being as old as your dad.
5. Lies about his marital/relationship status – DUH, he’s a ho. No there is nothing special about you, he just a greedy ho
6. Acts really jealous or insecure – because he’s cheating on you and feels guilty/paranoid you are doing the same.
7. Has sex with you but never calls again – That’s because that’s all he wanted or it wasn’t that good.
8. Introduce you to his family and friends when he is not serious about you – you must be a dime piece or so fine he wanted to show off one of his “hoes”. Believe me, you aren’t the only woman he is bringing around family.
9. He watches pron and loves pictures of other naked women - He’s not DEAD. He still admires other women. He even fantasizes about them. Don’t act like you don’t think of Idris when you get down.
10. Doesn’t call you for days sometimes weeks at a time – he kicking it with another female, but doesn’t want you to stray too far. So he keeps you on a long leash just in case he wants to tap that again.
Ladies...if you witness any of this behavior...just keep on trucking. These types of dudes are into mind games. They aint feeling you that deep and if you keep letting get away with this aloof behavior you making an azz out of yourself.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
By special request I am writing this blog. Of course this was requested by a male. He read my post regarding subtle signs he may be cheating on you and agreed with most of the points. Then he, of course, wanted to turn the tables and asked me what is it that WOMEN do that isn’t so obvious when we cheat.
First I batted my lashes and said “We don’t cheat”. He didn’t buy it..I have never been good at lying.
So sorry ladies, I can only be fair, cause I hate when someone isn’t fair to me.
1. She wants to go out, but not with you – “Oh honey this is ladies night. See you when I get back” but it’s always LADIES NIGHT. That may be the night she is meeting up with her boo. She can’t answer her phone cause she clubbing. She calls you faithfully when the club lets out. TRUE STORY, happened to someone I know. She bailed on plans with dude telling him it was “ladies night” , then he ran into her coming out the movies with ANOTHER DUDE. OH SNAP
2. She has an standing appointment with the MALL – She know gooden well you aint gon want to go with her to no mall. YOU HATE THE MALL. She goes faithfully every Saturday morning and or Wednesday night. Shoot, you’d never be the wiser cause all women like to shop right *wink*
3. She all of a sudden wants to hang with her BFF – When yall first got together, she pretty much SMOTHERED you. Would always JUMP at the chance to be with you and even started dissing her friends to be around you. Now, a year or so later, she wants to spend more time with her homegirl. Yeah okay…it’s an EASY cover to hide the fact that she is seeing boyfriend number 2.
4. She learned a new move in the bedroom – Yall been together for 2 years and pretty much have the same bedroom routine. One day she comes out the blue and does something AMAZING. Yup. You guessed it, her new boy toy told her what he liked and she figured she’d try it on you. No she didn’t get it out of Cosmo, especially if she is an immediate expert at it.
Fellas, I hate to say it, but you don’t ALWAYS have that cooter on lock. Stop getting to sure of yourself and handle your business ALL THE TIME. Don’t let the date nights stop, don’t let the “I love yous” stop, don’t stop throwing down the D game, cause I can assure you, your woman WILL look for boyfriend number 2 to go and BREAK HER OFF.